Good Morning Creatives!
Today, for the first time, I wanted to share with you a few things I have in my planner that I thought you all might enjoy too.
I LOVE my Happy Planner! I use the Classic Planner, vertical style.
If you are a planner person, you know that people do all sorts of amazing things to personalize their planners. After doing some research, there wasn’t a lot for runners.
So…I decided to make my own and if you love them…feel free to right click to download them and use them for yourself!!
First, I love the idea of “bullet” or “grid” journaling to keep track of my monthly miles. Being such a visual person, I like being able to see the blocks fill up over the month.
The second running planner is just a simple running log I found from a blog called “Sublime Reflection” She has a free printable PDF on her site!!
Do you love to read?
I wish I had more time to read, but like is just a little crazy right now, but I still wanted to find a fun way to track my books for this year.
After some googling, I found this adorable little bookcase from Mommy Envy.
For me, this bookshelf was a little boring, so I decided to decorate it a little bit…
I hope you will enjoy all these fun printables!
Just friendly reminder.. If you are printing for MAMBI Happy Planners you will need to scale these up/down to fit the printable to the planner you are using.
Depending on what kind of program you are using, you will need one of these 2 sets of information:
- If your program requires you to input custom sizes, here are the sizes you will need for the 3 different sizes of Happy Planners:
- Mini Happy Planner: 4.5 inches wide by 7 inches tall
- Classic Happy Planner: 7 inches wide by 9.25 inches tall
- Big Happy Planner: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall (standard US letter size)
2. If your program allows you to just enter a “scale amount”, use these scaled amounts:
- Mini Happy Planner: 67%
- Classic Happy Planner: 82%
- Big Happy Planner: No Scale
I hope you enjoy them!
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and will use these printables to organize your life and make it HAPPY!
Until next time..